Monday, October 15, 2007

Seriously?!

So I got fired from Los Hermanos today. As if my life couldn't suck anymore than it already does. Oh but I have plans. I will go out with a bang to say the least. It's all a bunch of dog shit and there were no grounds whatsoever for them to fire me. Whatever. I'm more pissed than you can imagine. What am I supposed to do now? There is nothing. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. Soon, I'll be homeless too. Then I really will be fucked. When they were saying the words "We are going to have to let you go" I couldn't even believe it. I was scheduled for 40.5 hours this week. If you knew how difficult it has already been for my dear, poor Candice to have the number of people she needs working while giving them the hours they want, you would see that this is the stupidest thing they could've done. She was pissed off too. I can't even feel good about the fact that they screwed themselves by firing me because it is Candice who has to find a place for those 40+ hours. Craig and Lisa Witham are a couple of stupid ass douche bags who don't know what they are doing. I hope they have to close down because no one will work. I have about 3 friends there who are about to quit too. If you knew how desperate they were for people you too would know that they utterly can't afford to fire anyone or have them quit. I hope the place burns to the ground tonight after everyone is gone!

Cast It Out by 10 Years

No comments: