Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bored=lots of blogging


I'm bored, as you can tell from this picture. Here I sit at the computer blogging over and over again! Who am I? I should get a hobby but it is Sunday after all. Sunday translates into the most boring day ever! I would say that there is something that I should be doing but there really isn't. That would be a refreshing thought except that I am helplessly bored out of my skull. I've been sitting here eating cerel, listening to music (KT Tunstall right now) and being depressing...even to myself. My blogs get more and more pathetic but it's not like that many people read them. There is nothing to do and without a car, there is nowhere to go. Before the car wreck that stole my existence, I would go an a ride with my music and think. I can't even do that now. What a sad piece of crap. I should stop complaining. I've got some good things in my life. There are a lot of things that I love and I should be listing those instead of whining relentlessly about how bored I am. Here are some things that I love in no particular order:
1. Discovering a new band or a new song. I love having something new going through my head.
2. Working at Los Hermanos. Well, the people I work with anyway. We are all a bring family that have each others' backs. I love it!
3. Feeling the sun on my skin. Even if it's cold outside, it feels so good and makes me feel a little bit more alive.
4. My big "Nicole Richie" sunglasses. They are one of my favorite things. I love to hide behind them, I just feel too vulnerable at times to be seen so they protect me. They are my babies.
5. Texting....it's a sad addiction for which I constantly get in trouble at work for.
6. MUSIC...there aren't words to describe the relationship that I have with music. Especially my music. I love it and I let it define everything that I am. I would utterly be nothing without it and that is saying the very least.
7. Grey's Anatomy-I am obsessed and addicted. I should go to rehab for it. It is so deliciously inticing! I feel like I am a character on the show.
8. Sweaters-especially with hoods. Not only can I hide under the lovely hood, I hate being cold and love feeling warm.
9. Skinny Jeans. I don't have enough of them! They are great!
10. Painting my nails black. I mostly do it just to get a reaction out of the poor conservative people of the world.
11. Taking pictures...I love this. I love capturing a moment that will never happen again. It's a cool feeling.
12. British people. They fasinate me to no end! I love the culture and the music and the fashion and the accents!
13. Scarves-they are fun and I feel protected from the evil cold which is always a good thing.
14. Seattle. That place is where I will raise my children! It is totally abstract and wonderful there. It is totally my style and you can't beat the beauty of the forest and the beach in one place! Plus Kurt Cobain is from Washington which automatically makes it better than all the other states.
15. Singing at the top of my lungs. When I went to the Dashboard concert last winter and they played "Vindicated", me and my friends screamed the whole song at the top of our lungs! It was so awesome and it feels good. I do the same thing now with "You are the One" by Shiny Toy Guns...which brings me to the next point...
16. Electronica. If I can dance to it, even better! I love it. It's almost like 80's music which is always super!
17. Dancing....hip hop, ballet, jazz, 80's (my recent fave)...any of it is so wonderous. I took ballet and jazz for 10 years but I'm sort of over that. I love love love 80's dancing though. It's so easy and natural and you can look like a complete ass and no one will notice!
18. Rain. I love playing in it and hearing it and kissing in it.
19. Being held by someone you love...enough said there.
20. Holding babies.
21. Shopping+me=addicted.
22. The beach
23. Driving...anywhere.
24. One-skating along the Strip in Vegas...good times, good times.
25. Head-banging (I mean hardcore-break-your-neck-headbanging)
26. Chasing a soccer ball anywhere anytime
27. Sitting somewhere with hot chocolate, whilst watching it snow.
28. Someone playing with your hair (or playing with someone's hair)
29. Writing
30. Hearing I Love You.
Well, there are probably a million more of these but that's all for now. I feel much better now.....and less emo (well maybe a little).
Burn Your Life Down by Tegan & Sara

No comments: