Friday, September 28, 2007

Roll Over and Play Dead

A look around and just feel alone. Falsities are all around me. People say they love me and care about me but my own mother doesn't even call me. I'm not saying that I have absolutely no one because there are a few people in my life who say that they care and I know that they do. Then there are all the others who have all their excuses and reasons why. They say one thing and do another. I just want to have those people that everyone else has. I'm just bitter I guess. What's so wrong with being bitter in this situation though? There is always something that is never right. It's something to feel nothing at all. That's how I'm starting to feel now. Like that if I get upset I am just being too intense. But please allow me a few minutes to be intense and overreact like usual. This is the only way that I can be okay someday. Before when my friends would completely well not be friends, I would just look the other way but I can't roll over and play dead anymore. Why am the only one without someone? It is always this way. If people weren't so fake maybe I'd know what is so wrong with me. People act like everything is so great and that they have to have me in their life and then here we are. They move away, they study abroad, they get new roommates and then there's me. And those people don't feel like this. Promises are meant to be broken I suppose. But what am I? In third grade being sad because my dad didn't get me a bike? No. When you tell someone that you are there for them, then you are there for them. Isn't that the rule? Why is it that I have the stupidest people come into my life? I have two great people right now and thank God for them. When the smoke clears, they are all that I have left. Those who betray, lie, and hurt can't be important any longer.

No comments: