Saturday, September 8, 2007

But why?

I have so many thoughts right now that I have no clue what to do with them. I feel so alive and inspired by everything around me. I am finally coming into my own. However, I don't know what to think about it. Everything is happening so fast. I don't feel like the other people around me either and that is nice. All anyone ever talks about is getting married and having kids. These people are younger than me. What are they thinking??!! I mean, if love happens to hit you at a young age go for it but don't freak out if it doesn't. For a while I felt the pressure to get married but why? That is stupid. While these crazies want to get married, I want to live in England and meet Imogen Heap. I want to eat Italian food in a real Italian place in Italy and these people want to pick out a wedding dress. I do want to date Zach Braff though but that is just a fantasy. I feel like people don't have real dreams anymore. There are about 10 careers that I would love to have in my life in all opposite directions while some people want to be a housewife. I find it sad and as a feminist, it is setting women back a million years.....again. Everything is so jumbled but it's okay. I know what I want and everyone has their things. I think that the reason that I am not married or even in a relationship is because I am so (maybe too) passionate. I can't date a guy who hates the music I love, or dresses wrong, or doesn't like the fact that I'm so independant. I'm passionate about that stuff and most guys can't take it. I have so many sides that nobody sees. Someday that boy will come along and sweep me away. When? I don't care....I just wanna be me.

No comments: