Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Person

Lately, I've been watching my friends and their friends interact. I've noticed that though there are several friends that I consider best friends, none of them consider me theirs. There is always someone that they are closer to. I had one friend tell me once that I was her best friend but that she has tons of "best friends". Wow. She really knew how to make me feel special. I just want that type of friend for myself. These people like me enough to be friends with me so I don't get the problem. It hurts me. Everyone has their "person". Well, who is mine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am 37 and I don't have a "best girlfriend" either.

Women are just very hard to bond with. Trust me, I have tried. Just go with the flow. You will find that you will make much better friendships with men. They are not bitter vipers who will stab you in the back.