Saturday, March 22, 2008

Megan has a strange brain.

So, I spent all of last night thinking in third person. Megan walks down the street. Megan has issues. Megan doesn't really like this weather. On and on. I did this for about an hour and then got distracted. But isn't that totally weird? I thought about writing a song like that but it would be gay. Or maybe not. Megan isn't sure. Megan has a sundburn. Megan's skin is therefore peeling. Megan thinks this is disgusting. Funny funny. I don't know why I think the way I do but I just do. Like last night I was thinking about Meredith Grey as I walked. I had watched an episode from season 4 that day so I was thinking about some of the stuff she had said. She was telling her half-sister about the fact that she has "obvious daddy issues". This meaning that since her father wasn't around in her life, she you know, sleeps around and has trust and commitment issues. The sleeping around isn't really that big an issue but the trusting and commitment thing stood out to me. Megan has that problem in her life. My father was around but not there. He was totally emotionally absent. So, am I very similar to Meredith with the daddy issues or not? Megan doesn't know. Megan wants to know. Megan just realized that she went off on a random tangent for a long time there. Megan is sorry. Maybe I think in 3rd person because I live in my own little fantasy world. I come up with weird daydream type stuff all the time. I imagine what I would say if I was being interviewed and I guess I've started to think like that. Megan is a freak. Maybe someday all that will come true and someone will interview me all the time. Then all this 3rd person thinking will pay off and be worth something. I wish I could make up my silly mind about what to be when I "grow up". Do people ever even grow up anyway? It doesn't seem like it. I would love to be a doctor. But, I may be too artsy for that. I love writing. I have a notebook full of songs. And, I just wrote page 100 of my story/novel thing. I sort of want to make it into a screenplay. It would need serious work but Megan has nothing better to do. So, the question goes to my readers.....what should I be? What would best suit me based on what you know about my personality?

1 comment:

kristen said...

I'm thinking you should for sure open up a mexican restaurant called las hermanas.