Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's like an orgasm for your eyes.






Let's just take a few moments to discuss two men that have been running through my mind lately. They are both so darn hot your teeth could melt but I can't help but think that there is more to them than just being damn sexy. These men are intelligent and talented...two very important qualities in my book. Let's start with Jared Leto. What a yummy slice of hotness. Not only is he in some of my favorite movies of all time but he's the lead singer of one of my favorite bands of all time, 30 Seconds to Mars. Please rent a Jared movie and listen to some 30 Seconds to Mars. This man cannot be missed plus, he's one of the only guys I know that can pull off eyeliner. Next we have James McAvoy. Wow. He's Scottish, which alone is enough for me. James is in about ten movies right now so check one out at least. Atonement is my favorite! Now that I look at these two men there on the page together, I realize that I must have a thing for dark hair and blue eyes. S.E.X.Y. Anyway....please drool over these/enjoy. I know I will.




No comments: