Thursday, March 20, 2008

....and I'm back in the game!

So, sorry about the hiatus friends. Thanks to my good friend Kristen, I was reminded that I needed to blog again. Oh how I have missed it! So, I have recently decided to retreat from this zoobie-laden town and am moving to Salt Lake. Yay for that or whatever. After snowboarding all day, my brain is a little rattled but I think if I ramble a little longer, something witty and interesting will make it onto this post. I think I'm going to start a T-Shirt company. Add that one to the long list of careers I may choose one day. I just can't decide what I should do in life. There are too many cool ways to make money nowadays. But back to the t-shirt thing, I am always thinking of random, witty things that I would love to like, wear on my chest. If anyone reading this thinks this idea isn't totally dumb, please speak now. Kristen? Anyway, spring is totally here. I actually could care less about spring though. It's summer that I'm interested in! I effing love summer! The sun is like a drug to me and I am addicted. I do become a black person every summer so there's your evidence. I'll probably going to get skin cancer someday but at least I'll have a sweet tan for my funeral. I'm just kidding...well sort of. Well, this spring isn't going to be so bad. My snarky roommate (we'll call her Snarah) moved out and my self esteem is at an all time high. Don't get too excited, this is a really low scale we're working with but yeah. So, things have been looking up. Well, maybe I'll post something better later tonight, waiting for wit isn't easy.

1 comment:

kristen said...

yes. t-shirts are a go. i will send you my ideas asap, but you probably have enough already.