Sunday, August 12, 2007

Starts with one

Well, here's the first post folks. I'm currently in good ol' Kentucky. The terms by which I came to be here suck though. My grandma passed away so I came in for her funeral. I went to her visitation at the funeral home today and naturally, awkwardness ensued. People don't know what to say to you and you don't know what to say to them. Weird. It has however, been fun to see my old friends and just relax for a while. My southern accent is back and stronger than ever. Ya'll probably can't wait to hear it when I get home. Well, when I have some better and more conherent thoughts, I'll post them so you won't sit there at your computer and wonder what the crap I'm talking about. Until then, laters....

2 comments:

kristen said...

sorry about your grandma. :(

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your grandma.

where were you in KY? I am from a little town south of Louisville.