Thursday, June 12, 2008

Neutral

I did something dumb. I got sucked into the middle of my two best friend's drama. Now I feel like I have to choose. Well, I think I already chose though. But I didn't want to. I didn't mean to. But I did. What do I do now? They are both so ridiculously important to me. I love them both so much. However, they have grown to hate each other and I'm made to listen to what they say about the other one. All under the same roof. The fact that we live together doesn't make it worse at least. I just feel sick about the whole thing. One of them is on vacation and the other is here with me. I feel as though I've chosen her though I wanted to remain neutral. The fact that one is gone makes it even harder. She doesn't know what I've done yet. In true Megan fashion, I've written her a long letter, telling her that I feel like I've betrayed her fragile trust and that I want a second chance. Will she ever read it? Is it possible to remain a neutral party in this situation? Someone please give me some feedback.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Stay neutral. Just say, "Hello drama. How are you today? Have a nice life! Adios!" and then take a step back and get a big kick out of watching the hilariousness of fighting occur. Usually over the stupidest of things.

megan said...

Good advice friend. I'm gonna do that. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!!